Monday, April 02, 2007

Systrim Weight Loss by M2C Global Now Available

M2C Global has just this week released the newly repackaged weight loss product line Systrim. This includes a brand new product - Body Trim. I will be testing it out and sharing my review of the product. I just got mine in today, so I only got to try one of the tablets so far. I really liked the fact that it wasn't very large. In the testing of the product it was noted that some participants in the test had lost about 20 lbs in 30 days. I am sure that news alone will motivate many people to want to try the product. Retail price for Body Trim is $40 per bottle which includes 90 tablets. Instructions say to take one tablet 3 times a day 30 minutes before meals. After reading the ingredients, it is an energizing formula with some of the same ingredients that you will find in A.C.T. Energy Drink, plus additional ingredients for weight loss.

Read my personal story about how these products have worked for me so far at http://www.ReduceMyWeightNow.com