Friday, April 27, 2007

A.C.T. Energy Drink Gaining Attention By Many


I think today had to be the craziest day in my entire history with M2C Global. I spent most of my day talking to people who are very interested in promoting the A.C.T. Energy Drink. Yesterday was very similar for me, but today was at least 3 times as busy as yesterday. I can imagine that it has been just as busy for many of the other dealers around the US. I guess the "buzz" is that A.C.T. Energy Drink works like we say it does, it costs less, lasts longer and it is better for you than the average energy drink you might find in your local store. A.C.T. Energy Drink customers absolutely do not want to run out of this product. My own experience is that customers continually reorder without being reminded and they remember how to log in and place reorders. For those who want to receive A.C.T. Energy Drink regularly, they can set it up on a scheduled delivery service to ensure it is delivered at the same time every month. Customers can set up their own wholesale purchasing account to order A.C.T. Energy Drink online at www.GotEnergyDrink.com


Many dealers are already stocking the drink in local convenience stores. Retailers who want to carry the drink are welcome, if you own or run a store and want to discuss selling it in your store, contact Sheri Johnson, A.C.T. Energy Drink Beverage Distributor 404-475-7242