Friday, April 27, 2007

A.C.T. Energy Drink Recommended by Medical Doctors

I was quite surprised today when I called a lady who had just placed an a.c.t. energy drink order after signing up through my a.c.t. energy drink website today. I wanted to just call her to find out if she found all of the information she was looking for about the products and to see if she was just interested in buying for herself or if she was also looking at this as a potential home-based business opportunity for herself.

She explained to me that her daughter's doctor had recommended A.C.T. Energy Drink to her. She did try it and loves it and of course told her mother all about it so now she wants to try it too and get it out in her local retail market. She was very interested in approaching local convenience stores, beauty salons, gyms, etc. about carrying the new A.C.T. Energy Drink in the 12 oz. cans. I myself found the story very inspiring to hear a medical doctor was recommending the drink to his patients. I have already enjoyed the drink for nearly a year myself and it has helped me avoid artificial sweeteners and harsh caffeine anhydrous drinks.

To learn more about the A.C.T. Energy Drink business and how you can buy at cost, retail the products in your local business, or how you can start your own home-based energy drink beverage distribution business out of your home, contact us through http://www.GlobalSuccessMentor.com We provide ultimate training, support and online marketing tools.