Saturday, April 29, 2006

Excitement is building about A.C.T. Energy Drink in Atlanta

Tonight I had the unique opportunity to meet new people and I did take the time to give out a few samples of the A.C.T. Energy Drink to see how well it was received by people I didn't know.

I had one person try it right away after I told them about it. About 6-7 hours later, I asked him how he felt and he said he was full of energy after working all evening. I was on my way out the door and he stopped me to buy another one off of me and his excitement got his coworker to also buy one too to try it out.

I don't think I have ever seen a product create so much excitement like this. And I am having fun!

So A.C.T. Energy Drink was definitely the buzz in Dunwoody, GA tonight.........and I am sure there will be more news to report soon on how people like the A.C.T. Energy Drink.