Wednesday, May 03, 2006

M2C Global's A.C.T. Energy Drink Works Even For a Skeptic

I am back to report on the second test of the A.C.T. Energy Drink by my husband, the skeptic. He thought for sure that I had mixed something else in with his first advanced cell therapy (A.C.T.) energy drink. So this time we mixed it together, he poured in the water, and I poured in the powder and then shake, shake, shake....

Tonight he had another tennis match and was getting real close to being in the finals. His match tonight was against the #2 player in his league. He really gave the guy a run for his money while myself and a few of our friends watched him.

When he was done with the match he admitted the A.C.T. Energy Drink really does work and that there is no doubt about it. I bet when we leave to go roller skating tomorrow, he asks if I have any of the A.C.T. Energy Drink for him beforehand. I know I am going to drink some before I hit the skate floor so I can get a real hard workout.

Now I can forget about taking all those crazy energy pills I used to take like Hydroxycut and Up Your Gas. I always hated swallowing them anyway, they would get stuck in my throat. I met a health food and nutritional supplement store owner one day and told her how I took that stuff all the time and she warned me not to do so that someday I would wake up and not be able to even move. After that I was a little more careful even though I still took them. Of course now they have banned the use of the stuff that made them so potent. I figured the lady knew what she was talking about.

Anyway, I am so glad to find something that makes me have energy that is good for me. I had some friends of mine look over the ingredients today to let me know what they thought of it and they too liked what they saw. I have plenty of samples ready to send out if you are interested in trying it yourself. Get a 3 day sample of A.C.T. Energy Drink - OR get it wholesale (at cost) and earn commissions for telling other people about it.