Thursday, April 20, 2006

M2C GLOBAL is the Buzz in Home Based Business

In the past week or so I have been investigating a home based business opporunity with M2C GLOBAL. They market some health and wellness products direct from manufacturer to consumer, which is how they coined the "M2C" part and "Global" comes in because they are already internationally acclaimed and offering their business opportunity not only to the US, but also to Cananda, Mexico, Japan, Taiwan, Australia, UK, and Ireland at this time. I am sure there will be more countries added to this list.

In this blog I hope to journal my personal experiences with this business opportunity as well as those who I come in contact with whether customers or business associates.

So far I have had the opportunity to only try one sample of the A.C.T. Energy drink. It comes in a powder form and you just mix it with water. I like the way it doesn't make you jittery, however after a short while you just feel more tuned in physically and mentally.

The company also manufactures a weight loss system called Stack Body which is comprised of 3 different components.

M2C Global will only market products through this business model that deliver results to the consumer in 24 hours or less. This makes for great business because if people know something is working and they like it, then it is a no brainer that they will buy again and again.

As far as a business opportunity goes, they pay checks daily, so you don't have to sit around waiting one or two weeks or even a month to get paid. They also have bonuses in the form of free product and to top it off they have a Mercedes Benz program for leaders who qualify with car allowances ranging from $400-$1,000 a month. Some people are already qualifying for the free car program.

If you are looking for more energy or a way to lose weight, I think it would be worth it to check out the products. Or if you are looking for a solid company to consider partnering with to start your own home-based business, I think M2C Global would be a great place to start.

The business opportunity doesn't cost you anything to sign up. You can click here to become a free dealer , this will automatically give you a position in our organization's structure. You also get a free web site to promote your business and products. Through the site, people can sign up for free, place orders and get information.

Each week we have company conference calls, if you would like to check it out, feel free to call and hear firsthand from other successful M2C Global dealers and directors. The number is (646) 519-5800 and the pin # is 1520#, the calls last approximately 20 minutes. Time to call is Monday or Wednesday at 7:55 pm EST, and Saturday at 1:00pm EST.

If you haven't clicked on one of the above links, I recommend you do so you can check out the web sites. Go ahead and sign up as a free dealer and get a place before you go any further because the nature of how our business is structured, our leaders will more than likely be placing other individuals below you.

When I first signed in, there were already more than 60 people placed below me in the organization by my sponsor and her sponsors. I sent out an email to some of my friends and family the other night and one of them signed up. The very next day, my sponsor placed someone underneath my friend.

So I would secure a spot, then do investigation. In 2006 I think this is going to be the hottest business opportunity that a lot of people have ever seen. There are already some very successful business people leading our team and they know how to do this kind of business. So if you are looking for great leadership, we already have it in place.

I look forward to meeting you and helping you to achieve your goals and dreams.
My M2C GLOBAL web site is http://www.m2cglobal.com/1182489 . I am Sheri Johnson, from Atlanta, GA USA. If you need a catchy web address to remember, try www.sea-health.net I have placed my links on that page and if you would like to get a 3 day sample pack of A.C.T. Energy Drink, there is a link on there to just get a 3 pack sampler sent to you if you are in the US. If you are in another country, there may be additional postage required.