Tuesday, June 20, 2006

M2C Global Body Transformation Contest

A quick post to share my intentions in this contest that has motivated me to action. It is all about getting back in shape, a goal I already had set for myself this year but due to one challenge, I hadn't begun to seriously go after my goal. My toddler has been breastfeeding since she was born 2 yrs and 9 months ago. So up until the end of last week, we had still been in that process. I was SO ready for her to quit. Anyway, this contest comes along and I decide to make her quit "cold turkey" so I can have my chance at the $3,000 prize. I have a total of 60 days to transform myself into a healthier, more in shape "ME". I won't share my before photo yet, but I promise it will be revealed at a later date when I have evidence that what I am doing is working. If you want to see a glimpse of how I am already feeling and how it is going so far, about 2-3 days into the contest, watch my "before" video which is soon to become world famous.

During the contest, I will be using M2C Global's products the A.C.T. Energy Drink (Advanced Cell Therapy) and STACK, which is a 3 component system for weight loss. If you want more information on these products, you can go to our website at www.GlobalSuccess.us