Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Energy Drink Business is Smart Business


I just stopped by the store tonight to grab something after our M2C Global meeting here in the Atlanta, GA area. Our company markets an energy drink called A.C.T. Energy Drink. I saw this vending machine at a store right around the corner from my house and said to myself, "This is proof that smart businesses know the energy drink business is a good bet". If you notice this vending machine is owned by Coca-Cola, one of the smartest businesses on the planet. If they are willing to put this much effort into marketing energy drinks...then you know you are onto something big, right? I think so!

Anyway, I already knew several years ago that drinks like Red Bull would be top sellers. Matter of fact several years ago when I was looking for my next career move, I even tried to get hired by Red Bull as a marketing person because I knew that people will be receptive to this product and they will buy it.

A.C.T. Energy Drink is a HOT product and has already been served 7 million times in the first 13 months of the drink being on the market. If you haven't tried it yet, you have got to get a sample of it.

Our company is looking for people to train to be marketing directors and executive directors. We offer 10% bonus matching and a Mercedes car allowance for directors and executive directors. If you are looking for a product to promote and get paid well for it, you may be the perfect match for our team of successful marketers. We are currently looking for leaders and leaders in training in the United States, UK, Ireland, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Australia, Philippines, Canada, Mexico, and Japan. Visit our site today and see what we have got going on, we would love to partner up with you if you qualify. This is a true international home-based business opportunity for the right person.