Friday, February 22, 2013

DrinkACT / Vitalagy / Youngevity - The Next Chapter

About seven years ago I began a journey with a few products that are still with me...  A.C.T Energy Drink is one that has been in my life for about the past seven years or so. I am still active and we have been through changes over those years, we are still using and selling the product and we are going through another change, but everything looks great. We are now transitioning from DrinkACT to Youngevity and we will switch to a new website, new compensation plan, the product is still available, if you need help getting set up just let us know. I am still using the same website link http://www.gotenergydrink.com My previous post, should include a video with a lot more information about the changes in case you find that helpful.