Sunday, November 12, 2006

Wow! M2C Global - SysTrim - Stack Weight Loss

I stepped on the scale this morning expecting to see the same numbers I have seen lately and just in the past few days I dropped even more weight using Nitro Boost, Tune Up Caps, A.C.T. Energy Drink & Vitalagy daily.

I would like to remind you if you have read my updates or watched my videos or even if you haven't, that I have not been dieting. I have continued to eat out at restaurants and eat pretty much whatever I have wanted even if it wasn't the healthiest of options. And I have continued to lose weight.

Today I got really excited because I wasn't really expecting any changes, I was just stepping on the scale to make sure I haven't gained any weight. So I was really happy to see it say 120.8 lbs this morning, because I can't remember when I weighed that much - maybe shortly after I got pregnant in 2003 right after I got married.

I would like to let you know that I am fully aware of what I should be eating to maintain optimum health, however we are normal people with a 3 yr old who wants to go to McDonald's and other fast food restaurants, and we enjoy going to the local all you can eat buffets to have a family meal.

The 2006 Holidays are soon approaching and I have a goal to not gain weight during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. I will of course let you know if I achieve my goal. It is a well known fact that most people pack on the pounds during all of the family get togethers and holiday parties.

One of the number one New Year's Resolutions of a lot of people is to lose weight and get in shape. I would like to maintain or continue losing between now and the end of the year since I have come so far since June 2006. I have already lost enough weight this year that I don't want to go back to square one.

M2C Global is coming out with some new weight loss products that should be ready for the market by New Years Eve. The product that has been marketed as STACK will soon be changed to SysTrim according to M2C Global.

A new website is soon to unveil, in the meantime, you can learn more about Stack Weight Loss - soon to be called SysTrim Weight Management can be found at http://www.m2cglobal.com/discount

If you want to get the products at manufacturer pricing you can simply sign up for free into the referral program, click where it says "Enroll Now"