Thursday, July 20, 2006

M2C Global Body Transformation Contest - The Halfway Point

I am participating in the M2C Global Body Transformation Contest that is currently at about the halfway point. I have reason to be excited because I am pretty much on target for my fitness goals. One month ago I began following the STACK Weight Loss Plan and also using A.C.T. Energy Drink pretty much daily. I also incorporated a workout program that I am fine tuning myself. As of July 20. 2006 I have lost a total of 11 lbs in one month and have lost 2 inches everywhere.

I have to add that we do eat out pretty much every day of the week at all kinds of restaurants, so even though I have been using STACK, I am not on a diet by any means. We have eaten at places like Burger King, Taco Bell, all you can eat Chinese Buffets and other various places.

If you would like to watch my video update, you can see it at http://www.globalsuccessmentor.com/video2.htm

I have been creating many fun and delicious recipes with the STACK Ice Cream Drink to create a variety of flavorful milk shake style drinks which has made the program that much more tasty.

When the contest is over, I will be releasing my before and after photos along with my full story. So please return for more later.....see you soon....and when you see me, there will be a lot less of me than there used to be:)